• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Phred
Senior Boarder

Re: San Francisco New Years 2013

#191557 1 year, 10 months ago
GoneFurthur wrote:
Was it general admission on the floor the past years at the auditorium, or seats?

It was GA everywhere.
GoneFurthur
Junior Boarder

#191558 1 year, 10 months ago
Phred wrote:
GoneFurthur wrote:
Was it general admission on the floor the past years at the auditorium, or seats?

It was GA everywhere.

Awesome, thanks !
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#191571 1 year, 10 months ago
Bacon Rocks wrote:
Denver Man wrote:
wlewis wrote:
i just cancelled my flight to red rocks and it was booked through united. it was booked as a non-refundable fare and i called to see what was up i figured at best i'd get a voucher for the cost. they totally refunded it back to my card no questions asked, in full, instantly. with some flights they are probably sure that they'll actually sell that ticket for more. the refund is no skin off their back.

Thay built an airport at Red Rocks!! WTF man that sucks!!!

..... but i'm ready to go, on the tarmac and ready for take-off!!! ahhh next week!!

but looking ahead, booked airline last week for a new years vacation in SF. Hard to turn down roundtrip airfares from NC to SFO for less then 300, just over that with insurance.(not trusting my luck with united like you had).paid much more last year booking in october. and as previously mentioned, booked at whitcomb due to easy cancellation policy.....(and proximity to venue and bart) Let the good times roll...

i didn't trust any luck. i booked a flight and got it refunded. i never even considered the fact that it would have to be cancelled.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Blues_Power
Senior Boarder
in the world, but not of the world

#191574 1 year, 10 months ago
FYI... for those wanting to book flights early, keep in mind that the airlines post their sale prices on Tuesdays. i got that info from a friend in the travel industry and it's proven to be quite reliable. you'll always get the best prices on a Tuesday.
We will all be together for ever and ever when we make it to the promised land
The following user(s) said Thank You: kevin
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#191578 1 year, 10 months ago
^^it's true! also, wipe your browser history cookies and files clean before going back to check, sometimes it's tracked and you will see different (consequently more expensive fares) later on after multiple attempts.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
lostsailor
Senior Boarder

#192317 1 year, 10 months ago
Blues_Power wrote:
FYI... for those wanting to book flights early, keep in mind that the airlines post their sale prices on Tuesdays. i got that info from a friend in the travel industry and it's proven to be quite reliable. you'll always get the best prices on a Tuesday.

actually my understanding it is at 3 p.m. on Tuesday. They then spend two days using an alogrithm to determine the prices...
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#192329 1 year, 10 months ago
CaliforniAmie wrote:
Hey All,

Anyone know if Furthur will be scheduled for San Francisco on New Years Eve again? I know it's usually an annual thing but I thought the dates would be posted/tickets on sale by now :/ Last year was life changing and I need to do this again. Many hotels are already sold out in the area for an apparent huge Tiesto-new years thing. (I'm coming from Orange County)...

If anyone has a head's up that I would be forever grateful.

Thanks,

CaliforniAmie;)

I live in San Clemente Amie nice to know there's a fellow OC resident on the board! Last year was my first time as well and I'm already thinkin up excuses to pitch to the boss to make it. I have no facts but I don't see why they wouldn't do a four day what with NYE being on a Monday
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
dr bakes
Platinum Boarder
Dizzy ain't the word for the way you're makin me

#192330 1 year, 10 months ago
If they do 4 shows it will have to be 2 shows, off day, 2 shows which means with travel its a week long event which is more expensive. I won't be too upset if they do a 3 night stand, no matter which, I'm in!
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake their hand
Chester
More or less in line

#192478 1 year, 10 months ago
It'll be a typical 3 night stand. No, I don't have any inside info. It's just obvious.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Phred
Senior Boarder

#192489 1 year, 10 months ago
Okay, I'm convinced. Got my hotel booked for 28 Dec. till the first.
Time to create page: 0.86 seconds